Love Mutts Rescue is seeking a social media manager/coordinator to manage its online presence. Your responsibilities will include managing our existing and new social networking sites to help us influence our current and engage new volunteers, fosters, adopters, and donors.
- Strengthen LMR's online presence and engage the community on social media by producing appropriate, creative and compelling content.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of social media messaging by social media team members.
- Coordinate the activities of the social media team by encouraging them to attend and post updates at adoption events.
- Grow the number of LMR's followers on social media platforms.
- Write clear, compelling communications and feature adoptable pets and adoption events on social media platforms.
- Work with the Director and LMR managers on specific messaging (i.e., foster needs, new adoptable pets, etc.).
- Work with the volunteer coordinator to ensure that the social media team is fully staffed.
- Attend occasional adoption events and ensure that a member of the social media team attends adoption events on Saturdays and Sundays.
- A passion for helping homeless dogs and cats find their forever homes by promoting LMR's online presence.
- Fluency in Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Fill out an volunteer registration form at http://www.lovemuttsrescue.org/#!foster-and-volunteer/c1cij
- Provide two (2) personal references
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training