The individual in this position will provide exceptional customer service, ensuring that the overall guest experience is enjoyable and informative.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reception management, customer service and sales.
- Processing and tracking admission, membership and program fees.
- Fielding calls and relaying accurate information about programs/events.
- Promoting and planning for group tours and events.
- Sales and inventory.
- Balancing cash, check and credit receipts daily.
- Assist with annual mailings, shipping and receiving.
- Data entry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Exceptional communication skills and phone manner.
- Knowledge and/or interest in aviation, history, museum studies, marketing, or hospitality industry.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Honest, dependable and professional.
- Daily museum operations
- Retail sales
- Event planning
- Marketing and social media
Hours: Part time/flexible. 8-16 hours/week. Must have weekend availability.
Email resume along with a short introduction about yourself to Jessica@historicflight.org.
No phone calls please.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 8-16 hours/week