Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Fundraising Associate, Leadership Giving (AKA Major Gifts) . If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purpose of the role:
Provide utmost support and assistance to the project leaders and be a part of the Leadership Giving Program. Research, and compile information related to private donors as well as design and implement the mailing system for solicitations. Should have or ready to develop knowledge of fund development principles and public relations.
Reporting: Project Leader, Leadership Giving
Solid writing, editing, and presentation ability.
Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
Ability to work cooperatively, and to take initiative where appropriate.
Focused attention to detail and follow through.
Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
Fundraising experience or education preferred.
Requirements: Associates are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days. Attend meetings as per the plans.
Vision of STW : "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Donor Management
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Min 5 hours per week
- Attend meetings as required; Respond to emails within 3 days
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate, Website
- HR: Project Leader, Recruiting &...
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Associate, Researcher...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Publishing: Associate, Editor
- Technology Project Leader: Web...
- Education: Director
- Marketing: Director
- Marketing Project Leader...