Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Project Leader, Annual Fundraising . If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purpose of the role:
Manage the Annual Fundraising Campaign with a team of enthusiastic volunteers. Strategize, develop, and implement the annual fundraising program to engage private donors & prospects. Lead and coach teams by managing the day to day work as well as conducting team meetings. Assist in hiring and developing of new volunteers.
Reporting: Director of Fundraising.
Experience and Skills:
Experience in an annual giving campaign, or equivalent.
Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
Capacity for self-direction, with tact and diplomacy, and for working cooperatively.
Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
Demonstrated project management skills an asset.
Requirements: Minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days . Attending meetings as per the plan.
Vision of STW : "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Donor Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Min 8 hours per week
- Attend meetings as required; Respond to emails within 3 days
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate Director
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Administrator
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Project Leader, DILOS...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Education: Director
- Human Resources - Associate...
- Technology: Associate Director, UX
- Marketing: Director
- HR Associate : Admin (Recruitment)