The mission of Panhandle Warrior Partnership is to Our mission is to empower veterans of Northwest Florida through a holistic program of community collaboration designed to connect veterans and their families to the local community through benefits, services, education, jobs, and housing.
Reports to: Development Director
- Assists with the development of strategies to use social media and digital media to maximize communication with the local target community and directly support the Panhandle Warrior Partnership’s overall media campaign and mission.
- Create a social media campaign plan.
- Updates Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Rally Point and other sites as needed.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with Panhandle Warrior Partnership.
- Posts news/announcements and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Panhandle Warrior Partnership activities and events.
- Grows Panhandle Warrior Partnership’s online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
- Maintains current information in Google+, LinkedIn and other relevant accounts.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18