Human Resources Internship - Rock Springs, Wyoming
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Reading Comprehension
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 3 months, 12 hours per week