Do you enjoy gardening? Do you have a knack for teaching others about gardening?
Help is needed in helping teens operate an urban farm.
Assist with gardening tasks- such as seeding, weeding, watering and harvesting, along with garden bed building, compost pile turning and mulching
Assist community members with their garden plots
Help prep produce for local farmers' markets by washing and cleaning produce. May also assist with the farmers' markets.
Help is needed April-October, minimum of biweekly commitment
Tuesdays-Fridays, 3-4 hour shifts between 8 am and 6 pm
This is a great opportunity to help others learn a marketable skill.
Locations available in: Midtown; Central; Slavic Village; Fairfax and Buckeye neighborhoods.
- Urban Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...