Do you enjoy gardening? Do you have a knack for teaching others about gardening?
Help is needed in helping teens operate an urban farm.
Assist with gardening tasks- such as seeding, weeding, watering and harvesting, along with garden bed building, compost pile turning and mulching
Assist community members with their garden plots
Help prep produce for local farmers' markets by washing and cleaning produce. May also assist with the farmers' markets.
Help is needed April-October, minimum of biweekly commitment
Tuesdays-Fridays, 3-4 hour shifts between 8 am and 6 pm
This is a great opportunity to help others learn a marketable skill.
Locations available in: Midtown; Central; Slavic Village; Fairfax and Buckeye neighborhoods.
- Urban Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Love music? Share your love...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help get kids active- be a...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Speakers/Assistants need for...
- Help engage seniors
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Deliver food to those in need
- Showcase Cleveland!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...