The adoption day event coordinator will be in charge of all adoption day events and will oversee all location event leads. The ADEC (adoption day event coordinator) will be in charge of training in all new location event leads, and making sure they have the supplies needed to represent RSR appropriately. All location event leads must be well versed on the adoption event policies. It is important that the ADEC remain professional at all times and expect the same of your location event leads. The ADEC will work with the social media coordinator to assure all adoption days for Ruff Start Rescue are networked and marketed as much as possible through various outlets. The ADEC is in contact with our location partners (PetSmart, TSC, Chuck & Don’s, etc) on a regular basis. The ADEC will assist the event leads to recruit fosters to attend the adoption events. Internet and knowledge of facebook is a must. The ADEC will be responsible for posting every Monday in the facebook groups, volunteer & fosters listing upcoming adoption events for that weekend listing locations, times, and contacts. The ADEC will also be responsible for making sure the adoption events are kept up to date and correct in the upcoming events. The time commitment for this role is approx. 10 hours a week.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours
- Volunteer application at www.ruffstartrescue.org
- Home Visit Volunteers
- Help an Animal in Need by...
- Website Design and Development...
- Feline Owner Surrender Intake...
- Adoption Day Event Coordinator
- Public Relations Board Member
- Foster Coordinator
- Vetting Assistant (help keep...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Legal Counsel Board Member
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Vetting Coordinator
- Placement Coordinator
- Education Committee Members Needed
- Human Resources Board Member