10 people are interested
NPF’s Communication Committee is responsible for the majority of NPF’s communication efforts, both with our existing membership as well as with the local and tourist-based public. The committee helps to plan and execute NPF’s marketing strategies and participates in managing our social media and online presence. The committee also helps write and publish our monthly, online newsletter/blog, Preservation NOW, and contributes to our annual Preservation Press publication.
- Develop and implement a yearly communication and marketing plan
- Writing press releases on NPF’s behalf
- Keeping NPF’s media contact list current and relevant
- Contributing to NPF’s social media presence
- Assist with the creation and completion of preservation-related writing assignments
- Write, edit, proof and fact check blogs and articles
- Assist with the layout and design for NPF collateral and the annual Preservation Press
- Assist with managing NPF’s website
Time Commitment: Quarterly meetings with additional time as needed.
Application Requirements: Interested volunteers must fill out the volunteer info form using the link to our website below. Our volunteer coordinator will contact you shortly after you form is received.
Additionally, volunteers who are interested in serving on the Communication Committee must submit a resume depicting their qualifications and/or a cover letter describing their interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- See Opportunity Decription