needed for teaching ELECTRONICS. Hands-on projects may be determined by the instructor and student interest. The Geek Group has many resources for exploring this topic. A visit to our site is required so that the applicant’s ideas can be submitted in order to apply for this position. Students are mixed ages from 13 - 18. Class will meet two days per week, Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday for at least one semester. Class length is 1 - 2 hours. Field trips may be scheduled on Fridays if a longer time is needed Since our goal is to make learning an engaging and inspiring experience for teens in the greater Grand Rapids area, we accomplish this by utilizing non-typical, non-traditional ways of working with youth. To learn more visit www.OpenDoorsforTeens.org/volunteer/. Only those who enjoy working with teens need inquire.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- American Sign Language...
- Classical Literature Instructor...
- Mechanics Instructor for Teens
- Grant Writing
- Money Matters Instructor for Teens
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Teen Tutoring: The Geek Group
- Audio / Visual Production
- Graphic Design & Print Design
- Receptionist / Greeter
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Building Instructor for Teens
- Web development: Python
- Administration & Member Services
- Animation & Graphic Design