teaching MONEY MATTERS using Dave Ramsey’s Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum as a springboard. Students are mixed ages from 13 - 18. Class will meet two days per week, Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Class length is 1 - 11/2 hours. Field trips may be scheduled as needed. Since our goal is to make learning an engaging and inspiring experience for teens in the greater Grand Rapids area, we accomplish this by utilizing non-typical, non-traditional ways of working with youth. To learn more visit www.OpenDoorsforTeens.org/volunteer/. Only those who enjoy working with teens need inquire.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- American Sign Language...
- Classical Literature Instructor...
- Mechanics Instructor for Teens
- Money Matters Instructor for Teens
- Grant Writing
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Teen Tutoring: The Geek Group
- Audio / Visual Production
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Building Instructor for Teens
- Administration & Member Services
- Electronics Instructor for Teens
- Animation & Graphic Design
- Robotics Instructor for Teens
- IT & Computer Technician