Two days per week; Tuesday and Thursday. Organize and maintain materials. Schedule workshops by visiting artists in various media. Arrange and facilitate art field trips. Display student art work onsite and in the greater community. Since our goal is to make learning an engaging and inspiring experience for teens in the greater Grand Rapids area, we accomplish this by utilizing non-typical, non-traditional ways of working with youth. To learn more visit
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- American Sign Language...
- Classical Literature Instructor...
- Mechanics Instructor for Teens
- Grant Writing
- Money Matters Instructor for Teens
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Teen Tutoring: The Geek Group
- Audio / Visual Production
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Building Instructor for Teens
- Administration & Member Services
- Animation & Graphic Design
- Electronics Instructor for Teens
- Robotics Instructor for Teens
- IT & Computer Technician