Two days per week; Tuesday and Thursday. Organize and maintain materials. Schedule workshops by visiting artists in various media. Arrange and facilitate art field trips. Display student art work onsite and in the greater community. Since our goal is to make learning an engaging and inspiring experience for teens in the greater Grand Rapids area, we accomplish this by utilizing non-typical, non-traditional ways of working with youth. To learn more visit
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- Online Selling
- American Sign Language...
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Audio / Visual Production
- Graphic Design & Print Design
- Receptionist / Greeter
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Web development: Python
- Administration & Member Services
- Animation & Graphic Design
- IT & Computer Technician
- Film Studies Instructor for Teens
- Online Accounts Creation and...