Prepare + Prosper (P+P) has been bringing FREE tax assistance and financial education to low- and moderate-income Minnesotans for over 44 years.
Join us as a Financial Advocate!
Role and responsibilities:
- Help participants gain clarity and develop action steps designed to achieve their financial goals
- Offer support, resources and encouragement to guide customers to their own answers
- Process prepaid debit cards, credit reports, U.S. savings bonds and savings accounts
- Work cooperatively with P+P staff and other volunteers to provide high-quality service to customers
You see the impact of your volunteering immediately and have the opportunity to make lasting relationships with community members.
Interested? Sign up for an orientation here: http://prepareandprosper.org/volunteer/how-to-apply OR email email@example.com
- Financial Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One 4-hour shift per week from January 21-April 15
- Orientation and Training required for new volunteers before the start of 2017 tax season