The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and results of the marketing, branding, public relations, website, and social media for Junior High and High School Students Academic/Talent Program. We need assistance with making sure that Marketing is intentional, accurate, timely, and automated.
The program is for junior high and high school students in DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall, and parts of Cook County. The program is focused on enriching student’s skills in the Sciences, Humanities, Entrepreneurship, Visual Arts and Performing Arts categories.
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 5 hours a month
- Historian to document the...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide