Fountain Valley Pet Supply - Weekend Adoption Events
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
We are looking for individuals to assist our Event Coordinators during our weekly Adoption Events that are held each Saturday from 11:00am - 3:00pm at Pet Supply in Fountain Valley.
- staging cages for the event
- transferring kittens to/from carriers
- assisting potential adopters
- completing paperwork
- monitoring and playing with kittens
- communicating with the public regarding kittens and their care
- cleaning up the event space at the end.
We occasionally accept volunteers as young as 10 yrs old. But they MUST be mature and accompanied by an adult. Any "fooling around" and they can be asked to leave.
We can accept SMALL groups (3-5 people). It will be very rare though, that they will all be allowed to volunteer at the same time.
If you submit your application, you may receive a call from a Pennsylvania phone number. This is Rebecca, our Volunteer Coordinator and she lives in Orange County.
We use SignUpGenius (a website that allows YOU to sign up for the days and times when you are available to work) in order to make signing up for an Event easy and Telegram (a phone app that allows group texting) to make communications between all of the volunteers and it allows us to share information easily. Please be prepared to use these two programs if you want to volunteer with MeoowzResQ.
We'll work with your schedule.
18545 Brookhurst StreetFountain Valley, CA 92708
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 - 5 hours on Saturday
- Communication, commitment, responsible, punctual, love kitties, mature