Calling all nurses and retired nurses! Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to make friendly visits with our patients to offer companionship to our patients who have been given a terminal diagnosis. If you are a nurse and would like to volunteer some of your time with hospice patients, we would love to hear from you!
Local travel is required, however, you will designate what areas you are and are not willing to travel to. No hands-on care is required and free training is provided! Contact Christie Mazza at 724-744-1408 or by email: email@example.com!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Your schedule can be very flexible!
- Free training offered!
- 6-month Phone calls to Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor - Hospice
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Hospice Photographer Volunteer
- Calling all Nurse's! Hospice...
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer