Do you have a knack for sewing? Do you love to sew items for other people to make them smile?
Enrich the lives of our bereaved families by making Memory Bears!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help us make memory bears! All of the supplies are provided to you, we just need your unique craft! You designate how many bears you would like to make and make them at your own speed from the comfort of your home! Please contact us if interested at (724) 744.1408
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers