Seasons Hospice is looking for MUSIC COMPANIONS to visit our hospice patients.
If you are looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity, then this is for you!
Orientation and training to be a Seasons Hospice Volunteer is extensive, but very valuable.
All volunteers must:
- Initial paperwork packet completion
- Interview and paperwork review session with Volunteer Coordinator
- Untarnished criminal background history
- Motor vehicle report with no more than 3 moving violations within the past 36 months
- A physical, offered to you at no cost
- Tuberculosis skin test, offered to you for free at our office
- Self-study modules and competency completion
Additionally: Direct Patient Care Volunteers will complete a Volunteer Training Day, as well as additional self-study modules and competencies. Direct Patient Care Volunteers must be 18 or older.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment