We are looking for Teens who share a passion for children's health and wellness issues. Our teens engage in a number of community service activities for children’s causes. Last year, we volunteered at a 5K race for pediatric cancer, created an anti-bully public service announcement, ran the "Kids Zone" at a citywide fitness expo, ran a Food Trucks & Music Fundraiser for Type 1 diabetes (featuring teenage musicians), ran science fairs in afterschool, taught cooking classes to underprivileged kids, created online quizzes, and conducted a Healthy Food Drive. If interested in joining us, please contact us at email@example.com. For more info, check out our websites: www.heartfelthealth-teens.com, www.kidsheartfelthealth.com. Hope you will join us!
- Child Welfare
- Racquet Sports
- Fitness Instruction
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Chefs passionate about Kids Health
- Healthy Food Drive
- Teen Council - Science and Health
- IB Student Community Service...
- Passionate about Children's...
- Teens who Care about Children's...
- Teens Passionate about Science
- Teen Volunteers Need - Science...
- Chefs Share Your Talents with...
- Teach a Child about Healthy Eating
- Children's Nutrition, Healthy...
- Chefs Needed for Healthy Food...