Let me tell you why it's cool to be an Usher for Fanshawe Chorus London ...you get to smile at a whole lot of happy patrons while you take their tickets and give them programmes.
You also get to point out important areas of interest in the concert hall (such as the washrooms).
You get into the concert for FREE, you get to sit in the best seats at the front of the hall .......and as a special thank you, you’ll receive one free ticket to our next concert to use for yourself (or give to a friend if you decide you’d like to be an usher again).
If you are able to do the following.....
- Greet patrons.
- Collect admission tickets and passes from patrons.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color and date issued.
- Guide patrons to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
- Provide assistance with patrons' special needs, such as helping those with wheelchairs.
And you are able to attend the Concert on Saturday November 26th, 2016 starting at 6:45 pm and continuing until 10:00pm, please contact us for further details.Skills Preferred Active Listening Speaking Social Perceptiveness Service Orientation
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- four hours