FACETS needs your help providing transportation for clients. In America, transportation means independence, which, unfortunately, not everyone could afford. To FACETS’ clients , transportation also means health care, life skills, and other opportunities to grow. Please sign up to be our volunteer drivers who help drive clients to and from doctor appointments, life skills classes, pantry pick-ups, field trips, and other scheduled events.
- You will gain people skills, customer services skills by communicating with our clients and our staffs.
- A sense of accomplishment because you indirectly provide people with health care and opportunities to grow. You make the differences in our clients’ lives.
- You will be trained driving a 15 passenger van.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Clean driving record.
- Have a valid Driver’s license.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Respond to driving requests in a timely manner to schedule driving needs.
- Willing to have name on on-call driver list.
- Drive safely at all times.
- Update van log after returning FACETS vehicle.
- Report any damage to van while driving in a timely manner.
- Record and submit volunteer hours.
No smoking during your shift.
Don’t consume alcohol or take prescription drugs that will affect your ability to drive before your shift.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- (Ongoing) Female Models Needed -...
- Ongoing- Front Desk Volunteers...
- Volunteer Photographer
- (Inactive) Lead an exercise...
- (Ongoing) Volunteer Drivers...
- Ongoing - Computer Lab Volunteers
- Case Management Intern
- (Ongoing) Help children in...
- (Ongoing) ESL Instructor Volunteer
- (Inactive) Pantry Volunteer at...
- (Ongoing) ECD Volunteer Tutors
- (Ongoing) Be an inspiring mentor!
- (Ongoing- Van Maintenance...
- Volunteer Services Internship
- (Ongoing) Front Desk Volunteer...
- (Ongoing) Male Models Needed!...
- (Ongoing) Community Development...
- (Inactive) Summer Intern -...
- (Ongoing) Be a Reading group...