Administrative volunteers promote hospice care by helping with office mailings, maintaining patient records, filing, computer assistance, answering phones and assisting with various program operations.
Must be at least 16 years old and have valid driver's license or state identification
VITAS Volunteer orientation is provided free of charge to help you learn the skills required to be an outstanding Administrative Volunteer.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Volunteer times are ongoing and flexible!
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing and Flexible
- Must be at least 16 years old with valid driver's license
- SEWING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
- Volunteer With Your Pet! Become...
- Become a VITAS hospice...
- Have a great pet? Share the love...
- Do you live in North...
- Want to work in a great office?...
- VITAS needs you...become a...
- Live at the beach and have a...
- Know how to sew? Use your talent...
- Administrative Volunteers...