Do you want to be a hero for people experiencing homelessness from the comfort of your own home?
Purpose: To use social media to gain material, financial and general support for the Concord Homeless Resource Center and Concord Coalition to End Homelessness.Duites
- Manage the Concord Homeless Resource Center Facebook Account. This involves researching relevent and timely articles about homelessness in New Hamphsire, creating orginial content, and responding to all comments on the page.
- Working with our Videography volunteer to get content posted. You may have opportunities to do some photography at events and for prorjects you develop.
- Manage all our other social media. These accounts include Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-10 hours per week
- Must be able to travel to Concord, NH occasionally