We recognize that a person is more than body, mind and emotion. Faith and spirituality can be a source of enormous strength during a time of serious illness. Reflection on ultimate things is often vital to a feeling of well-being. Spiritual care is part of our integrated and holistic approach. Residents or family members may have concerns that are related to issues like a sense of purpose, the meaning of life, and hopes or fears for the future. The process of facing an advanced illness or the knowledge that we will die may create a desire to explore or deepen certain beliefs.
Minimum Requirement: Minimum of one year experience with church structure.
Please contact Aleks Jozic at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our team!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours a month
- Lap Blankets for Hosparus Patients
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Palliative Care Volunteer Team...