CNIB's Do-Ri-Me Choir is seeking a Choir Director. This unique group of passionate singers meets once a week for 2 hours to rehearse. Performances and recitals can be booked at the discretion of the Director.
The group is comprised of blind and partially sighted individuals. As the Director you will need to be comfortable providing non-visual directon.
- Passion for and experience with directing choirs
- Able to commit 3-4 hours weekly (2 hours rehearsal and prep time)
- Able to rehearse during the day; day of week and time is flexible and can be arranged to accomodate your schedule
- Willingness to learn about CNIB and the clients we serve
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hours weekly
- Daytime availability; Past experience directing choirs