The Grants Department is responsible for supporting the public and private fundraising efforts of PATH, including but not limited to PATH Ventures, PATH Beyond Shelter, PATH Gramercy and PATH Partners. The position has a particular focus on grant writing for foundations and corporations, though the position will also work with the grants team, as needed, to prepare and submit government grant applications.
* Grant prospect research (Google and database search for potential funders)
* Administrative duties
* Writing smaller grant applications
* Gathering data for reports, needs statements, etc.
- Maintain a regular attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress/ completed or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Project a professional demeanor.
- Able to work independently and as part the team.
- Exercises mature judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must maintain and execute confidential information.
- Highly motivated self-starter and ability to coordinate multiple projects in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse communities.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Submit writing sample.
- Reliable transportation.
- Updated tuberculosis test.
- Successful completion of background screening.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 10 hours per week