56 people are interested
After School Program Volunteer in Ontario (Terracina)
56 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of activities to enrich the lives of youth and families living in the community.
If you have just ONE DAY or ONE HOUR A WEEK to share you can help provide READING CLUBS, ARTS & CRAFTS, CHARACTER EDUCATION & many more activities that help children develop self-confidence and a love of learning! We are also looking for volunteers to lead financial literacy, technology workshops socialization activities and more!In need of volunteers who are available:
- Youth Program Support: Monday-Friday 1-5pm (Homework tutoring, facilitate enrichment activities and community building events and much more!)
- Adult Program Support: Monday-Friday 10am-1pm (Lead health and wellness classes, arts and crafts, offer technology assistance and much more!)
- Outreach Support: Create and pass out monthly flyers; table on-site to spread program awareness; administer and collect survey results and much more!
Upcoming Community Event in need of Volunteers!
- Chicken Dinner Distribution; Tuesday, November 23
- 2-4 volunteers needed from 2-5pm
If interested, reply to this listing or directly connect with our Resident Services Coordinator:
- Bianca Casillas Zavala
- Email: BZavala@project-access.org
- Phone: 949-594-1308
About Project Access, Inc.
2100 W Orangewood Ave, Ste. 230, Orange, CA 92868, US
To be the leading provider of vital health, education and employment services to families, children, and seniors living in affordable housing communities. Our goal is to help keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
Project Access envisions that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential. To accomplish this goal Project Access works with affordable housing developers/owners in a partial fee-for-service relationship to bring free services to residents and in some cases those living within the overall community. This partial financial commitment and in-kind donation of space allows Project Access to bring additional resources together to develop comprehensive programs at our Resource Centers. Project Access’ bilingual Service Coordinators offer a variety of programs and services to address individual and community needs.
To learn more about Project Access, please visit our website: http://www.project-access.org/
2800 East Riverside DriveOntario, CA 91761
October 15, 2021
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14