Responsible for providing evening reception services for the front desk at weSPARK Cancer Support Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls, take messages and answer guest questions.
- Sign in guests attending support groups or appointments.
- Tidy up rooms at the end of the night, lock up the building.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years of non-profit or office management experience.
- Has good judgment and is able to professionally and resourcefully handle potentially stressful situations.
- Deals patiently and professionally with all staff, facilitators, instructors, guests and volunteers.
We are looking for someone who is willing to commit to at least one year with us.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5:30-8:30 Mondays and/or Wednesday Evenings
- Spanish preferred, experience with cancer patients a plus