65 people are interested
The Pink Palace Crafts Fair is Back
65 people are interested
Pink Palace Crafts Fair
Join us for the 49th Annual Pink Palace Crafts Fair benefitting MoSH, the Memphis Museum of Science & History. With nearly 150 artists from around the country joining us this year, the 2021 Pink Palace Crafts Fair may be our best ever. You'll find pottery, jewelry, painting, woodwork, leatherwork, sculpture, and woven goods. Enjoy craft demonstrations, live music, kid activities, and the petting zoo.
Have you ever wondered how it all happens? It takes hundreds of volunteers to make it successful... and you could be one of those people!! Volunteers are needed for just about everything. Please join us Friday and Saturday, September 24-25 from 10:00 am- 6:00 pm and Sunday, September 26 from 10:00 am-5:00pm. Volunteer time slots are 3-4 for each shift. To volunteer please use the link below to make this our best year yet!
To volunteer please contact Janie Best Paraham at
Janie Best Paraham
Manager of Volunteer Services
Memphis Museum of Science & History
About Memphis Museums, Inc.
Pink Palace Family of Museums, 3050 Central Avenue, Memphis, TN 38111, US
The Pink Palace Family of Museums inspires visitors to discover human cultures, the natural world, technology and the universe. Our vision is to be a leader in creating a community of lifelong learners.
The Pink Palace Family of Museums is the most visited of Tennessee’s museums and one of the largest facilities of its kind in the Southeast. You can explore the cultural and natural history of the Mid-South through exciting exhibits, dioramas, and audio-visuals. Trace Memphis' development from the time of Spanish explorers through the Civil War and the yellow fever epidemics. You will also see how dinosaurs and fossils dramatically chronicle our ever-changing planet. The Museum also hosts a number of touring exhibits for visitors to see and experience throughout the year. The Museum offers:
- The Crew Training International 3D Giant Theater, with a screen four (4) stories high, offers educational films that takes you to exotic places or engages you with stories of world exploration from the deep sea to outer space.
- The Lida Gammill Sharpe Planetarium, a 130-seat theater-in-the-round, using planetarium technology to project star fields, visual images and patterns on a domed ceiling.
- Lichterman Nature Center, located in the heart of metropolitan Memphis, offers exciting nature exhibits and spans 65 acres of lake, meadow, and forest habitats. A certified arboretum, Lichterman has the convenience of extensive handicap accessible indoor and outdoor facilities for use during all types of weather. Three miles of accessible trails wind and loop through representative mid-south habitats punctuated by conveniently located rest stops.
- Coon Creek Science Center, located in rural McNairy County, Tennessee, is one of the most important fossil sites in North America. This property contains a treasure lode of superbly preserved Upper Cretaceous marine shells and vertebrate remains left there 70 million years ago when the water of the Gulf of Mexico receded.
Audubon Park (Corner of Perkins Ext. & Southern)Memphis, TN 38117
August 2, 2021
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Music Arts
- Retail / Sales
- Youth Services
- Must be at least 14
- Volunteer time commitment is 3 to 4 hours depending on volunteer placement.
- Volunteers must stay for the whole shift. Please wear outdoor closed toe shoes, to volunteer please use this link