Cat Enrichment & Adoption
121 people are interested
Cat Enrichment & Adoption volunteer: Cat whisperers, we need you! AAC can be a scary place for cats, with lots of noise and activity. Cat enrichment volunteers spend time giving extra love and attention to fearful felines, ensuring they are in clean and comfortable kennels. They also make sure rambunctious kittens get much-needed exercise and toys. Providing friendly customer service while assisting visitors in their search for their new family cat is also an integral part of the Cat Volunteer job.Requirements to Volunteer
- Complete a criminal background check as part of initial orientation.
- Commit the volunteering six hours per month.
- Have regular access to e-mail and have an e-mail address.
- 13 and 14-year-olds may volunteer with an adult who is also a volunteer
- 15 and 16-year-olds must have an adult attend orientation with them but can volunteer independently
We'll work with your schedule.
7201 Levander LoopAustin, TX 78702
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a month
- 13 & 14 year olds must volunteer with a parent or guardian