FACETS is in need of van maintenance volunteers who help us ensure that FACETS' vans are safe and reliable. Key responsibilities:
- Take vans to gas station to be filled with gas.
- Check van fluids, brake lights, headlights, etc. and refill/replace as necessary.
- Ensure van inspection and emissions are up to date and take in for service if necessary.
- Routinely clean vans both inside and out.
A Valid Driver's license and clean driving record is required. The schedule is flexible but we do ask Volunteers serve at least once a week.
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Summer Camp Drivers
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Fundraising Event Staff
- Community Development Intern