San Francisco - Marina Middle School- Teach 8th Grade Students Finance/Business Fundamentals
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3500 Fillmore St.San Francisco, CA 94123
Make a difference in the future of San Francisco high school students by teaching them economic success skills!
As a volunteer, you will:
- Receive ready-to-use materials provided by JA
- Teach up to three 45-minute lessons to a class of approximately 30 middle school students
- Receive a 1 hour volunteer training
Program dates: October 21, October 28 & November 4
How to Get Started
Junior Achievement’s proven, turnkey programs make volunteering easy. Simply respond to this listing and Junior Achievement of Northern California will contact you to set up a short training session. Questions? Contact Lucy Rushanova, Program Manager, at 925-465-1082 or email@example.com.
View a list of our programs here: https://www.juniorachievement.org/web/12659/26
- Financial Literacy
- Relationship Building
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 7 weeks (one 45-minute lesson per week)