The Education and Community Development intern will help with program implementation at the community center as well as complete program analysis and reports. This role requires 10 - 15 hours a week minimum for the duration of a semester (3 - 4 months) Key Responsibilities:
* Willing to support the mission of FACETS.
* 10 - 15 hours a week during after-school hours 3-8 PM.
* Help research best practices and design new program models for educational enrichment activities.
* Support Program Directors and Case Managers in effectively delivering the highest quality services.
* Other related office duties as assigned Qualifications include:
* Passion for working with children, especially in an educational and developmental role.
* Knowledge in current social services, homelessness, and housing issues and methods/approaches to address issues.
* Strong oral and written communications skills, including ability to make effective presentations.
* Flexibility and ability to frequently change priorities.
* Positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
* Self-reliant problem solver and team player.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please send your resume and a brief statement about why you are intersted in this internship to D'Ivonne Holman, Volunteer Mananger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Drivers Needed to transport...
- The Technologically savvy are...