Oversee the operations of the Employment Reintegration programs of AIM including AEC’s and the creation of new employment opportunities and partnerships within the Phnom Penh area. Develop and maintain policies and procedures for these programs. Ensure the discipleship and leadership development of all staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in a leadership role managing a staff of at least 3.
- Background in management and manufacturing, preferred.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead, encourage and support staff.
- Gifts of administration and leadership
- Passion for the work of AIM and seeing young women become independent.
To apply please fill out an application at agapewebsite.org/volunteer and either attach or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 year commitment, preferred
- degree in business management? 5 years experience in a leadership role