The Crohn’s & Colitis Take Steps Walk is one of CCFA’s largest events committed to finding cures for digestive diseases. Our walks offer an incredible day for family, friends and the community to come together in celebration of all their hard work and dedication to our mission.
Our community consists of patients, loved ones, friends and supporters that empower and inspire each other to fight these diseases. Each year we connect with our communities as we fundraise for cures and celebrate our hard work together in supporting our patients.
We are looking for volunteers to attend monthly planning committee meetings and help with the following:
- Work to identify companies for sponsorship and in-kind opportunties
- Marketing & promotions to help gain awareness and additional participants
- Walk day logisitics to include: Kids Zone, Entertainment, Volunteers, Food & Beverage, Walk Route, MVP Recognition and Mission Tent.
We are proud to be able to put over $.80 of every dollar we raise directly to our mission efforts including research, education and support programs. Becuase of this we rely on volunteers and grass roots efforts to accomplish our goals. Can you help?
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment