The Crohn's & Coliti Foundation is working to put together a brand new special event in the Portland metro area. It will take place for the first time in the Fall of 2017 and will be a Wine & Spirits focused auction and fundraiser. We are working to partner with local wineries, breweries and distilleries to feature tastings that are paired with food from local chefs. There will also be a fund the mission, super silent auction and live auction during the program. We are in need of volunteers to sit on our committee and help make this event a success. We are looking for help with the following:
- Engage 200-250 people with the new event, CCFA and our mission
- Develop new corporate partners and volunteer relationships
- Access to wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants to be vendors, provide in-kind opportunities and help create demand for the event.
- Auction items to include one-of-a-kind experiences for a live auction element
- Public awareness opportunities
We are proud to be able to put over $.80 of every dollar we raise directly to our mission efforts including research, education and support programs. Becuase of this we rely on volunteers and grass roots efforts to accomplish our goals. Can you help?
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment