We are currently in need of individuals to support our new mothers.
Ideal volunteers should be mothers themselves, but also relatively close in age to our new mothers. In terms of supporting clients, volunteers can lead workshops on coping mechanisms, local resources, child rearing methods and techniques, etc.
Volunteers can also provide one-on-one support is the client specifically request.
Whether it is through leading a workshop or being that open ear, we rely on community members like you to further our mission.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Tutor-Mentor for Foster Children
- URGENT : Conduct and Lead...
- New Enriching & Unique...
- Volunteer for Summer School 2017
- Mentor and Tutors Urgently Needed
- Volunteers Needed to Support our...
- Volunteer Driver for the After...
- Volunteer for Summer Session 2017
- NEW AVAILABILITIES - Tutors &...
- Tutor-Mentor for foster teens