The village’s library is seeking individuals interested in assisting staff at "Friends of the Library" sponsored used book sales. The book sales occur seven times a year on Saturdays and one Sunday for approximately 1½ to 2 hours. Dates of event available from the library. Individual will be taking payments for books and keeping shelves tidy. Individuals should be friendly and have a welcoming personality and the ability to use a calculator and stepstool.
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Book sales held seven times per year on weekends.
- Individuals should be friendly and welcoming with the ability to use a calculator and step stool.
- Meal Delivery Drivers
- Share a Special Skill or Talent...
- Book Sale Room Helper
- Dining Site Volunteers
- Minutes Preparer- Village of...
- Special Event Staffing- Village...
- Book Sale Volunteer- E.D. Locke...
- Village Committees
- Traffic Direction Assistance-...
- Adopt Storm Water Catch Basins...
- Office Staff