* Saturday mornings, Sept 10 - Oct 15.
* Total of 6 sessions, and volunteers need to be able commit to being there for AT LEAST 4-5 of them.
* Consistently working with younger group (gr. K-2) from 9:00 - 10:00 or older group (gr. 3-5) from 10:00 - 11:30, or both!
* Promote a positive attitude and sportsmanship
* Attend at least 4 of the 6 sessions
* Be willing to help set up load/unload equipment and set up goals and cones before games
* Greet kids and parents at beginning of sessions and record attendance
* Lead and/or assist in facilitating skill drills, activities, and mini-games
* Help with group management and support individual participants with learning skills, understanding instructions, and staying with the group
* Help to ensure that all kids are included and supported in actively participating.
* Attend 1-2 meetings (likely held in September) to meet and coordinate and with other coaches, get oriented to the program, learn about head injuries, and concussion protocols/considerations, and/or plan activities or scrimmages
* Help to pick up equipment and load equipment after the sessions
* Positive attitude and steady temperament for working with youth
* Have some basic knowledge of the game of soccer and fundamental skills
* Be reliable, on time, and consistent in attending sessions (and be communicative about any conflicts or absences)
* Be at least 18 years old
* Be able to pass a screening test, including a background check
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training