We are searching for volunteers who can help support our clinical services, specifically our 24/7 Helpline and our care consultation program.
There are a several volunteer opportunities: Helpline Resource Assistant, Helpline Support Specialist, Helpline Triage Specialist and Care Consultation Assistant. Each has a seperate position description.
- Professional, family and/or educational background related to Alzheimer’s disease
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Respectful of cultural diversity and possess the ability to relate to individuals of all socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to work independently
- High level of accuracy
- Basic computer skills
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One 3 hour shift per week