Animation 2D / 3D and Motion Graphics (Work from home.)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
31 people are interested
2D and 3D Animation and/or Motion Graphics
This is a great opportunity to apply your creativity to a worthwhile project while honing your skills and expanding your portfolio. Your animation work will be part of a best-in-class educational software program that provides 16-19-year-olds the information they need to achieve financial success.
App to Succeed Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that aims to eliminate poverty in the United States and narrow the income gap by providing comprehensive personal finance information for at-risk Americans to enable them to become and remain financially responsible, self-sufficient and successful.
- add animation to existing images
- create animation to illustrate a concept in the written content.
- text animation
- join two other animators to work with them on an animation project.
- create a series of motion graphics or screen transitions.
- create letter/word animation.
The President/CEO will be your "client", providing direction, feedback and approval.
As a nonprofit, we offer other forms of compensation as we are not yet able to pay our interns.
- Exceptional interns and volunteers who complete their assignments and exceed expectations will receive a personal letter of reference written and signed by the CEO plus
- Fulfill your commitments to the internship and your name will be acknowledged on the organization's website and in the credits of the software program when published.
- Earn academic credit and /or community service hours, with your academic institution's or employer's approval.
- Complete your assignments and meet expectations, and you will be awarded a Certificate recognizing your contribution.
- Learn about relevant personal finance topics related to your animation assignments.
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by phone or online conferencing; saving you the time and cost of commuting. (However, you do have the option to work at the headquarters in Stamford, CT.)
- have access to any software or equipment needed to complete assignments
- have the ability to make or complete assignments with direction and periodic feedback.
- be willing to accept and execute edits (minor and major).
- be willing to refine animation to achieve professional results.
- 2D Animation, Computer Animation, Traditional Animation,
Professional or graduate student with advanced course work and a strong animation portfolio, who is pursuing a career in animation.
Skills in Motion Graphics, Key frame Animation, Flash Animation, Creature Animation, Animation Direction, Graphic Design, Digital Graphics, preferable video skills
3 D skills are a plus.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Animation Software
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Sound Production
- Video Production
- Must be at least 19
- Prefer finish 1 major assignment, or equivalent
- Prefer commitment of 10 plus hours per week for 4 or more months or completion of major assignment.