Motion Graphics, Fractals, 2D and 3D Animation Assignments
This is a great opportunity to apply your creativity to a worthwhile project while honing your skills and expanding your portfolio. Your animation work will be part of a best-in-class educational software program that provides 16-19-year-olds the information they need to achieve financial success.
App to Succeed Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that aims to eliminate poverty in the United States and narrow the income gap by providing comprehensive personal finance information for at-risk Americans to enable them to become and remain financially responsible, self-sufficient and successful.
- 4-6 minute video montage
- 4-6 minute fractal
- 2-4 minute motion graphics.
- add enhancements to existing animation
- adding animation to existing art work
- create 2D or 3D animation to support content
- finish animation of short animated game
- text animation
- edit existing animation made with 3D Max Animation 2016
- finish the design and modeling of an interior and exterior elements of a 3D environment
- edit animation to fit content
- edit audio to fit content
- create a series of motion graphics or screen transitions
The President/CEO will be your "client", providing direction and feedback
As a nonprofit, we offer other forms of compensation as we are not yet able to pay our interns.
- Exceptional interns and volunteers who complete their assignments and make or exceed expectations will receive a personal letter of reference written and signed by the CEO.
- Fulfill your commitments to the internship and your name will be acknowledged on the organization's website and in the credits of the software program when published.
- Earn academic credit and / or community service hours, with your school's approval.
- Complete your assignments and meet expectations, and you will be awarded a Certificate recognizing your contribution.
- Learn about relevant personal finance topics related to your animation assignments.
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by phone; saving the time and cost of commuting or at the headquarter in Stamford, CT.
- have access to any software or equipment needed to complete assignments
- have the ability to make or complete assignments with direction and periodic feedback.
- be willing to accept and execute edits (minor and major).
- willing to refine animation to achieve professional results.
- Preference for:
- the following qualities: creativity, enthusiasm, self-motivated, willingness to try new techniques, solution-oriented.
- long-term commitment preferred.
Required - 2D Animation, Computer Animation, Traditional Animation,
Strongly Preferred - fractal, 3D animation, Motion Graphics, Keyframe Animation, Flash Animation, Creature Animation, Animation Direction, Graphic Design, Digital Graphics
- Animation Software
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Prefer finish 1 major assignment. or equivalent
- Prefer commitment of 10 plus hours per week for 4 or more months or completion of major assignment.
- Internet Research Projects...
- Website Developers Upgrading...
- Video and Audio Production and...
- Crowdfunding Campaign Manager
- Editor/Writer/Proofread (Get...
- Motion Graphics, Fractal, 2D and...
- Technical Leader (Virtual) For...
- Social Media Master
- Record Male Voice for a Good...
- Graphic Designer for a Good...
- Software Development (Work...