Animation 3D or 2D Virtual Volunteer
This is a great opportunity to develop your animation skills and expand your portfolio while helping a worthy cause. Your animation will be part of a best-in-class educational software program on personal finance for 16-19-year-olds.
App to Succeed Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that aims to eliminate poverty in the United States and narrow the income gap by providing comprehensive personal finance information for at-risk Americans to enable them to become and remain financially responsible, self-sufficient and successful.
- video montage
- add enhancements to existing animation
- adding animation to existing art work
- create 2D or /3D animation to support content
- finish animation of short game
- text animation
- edit existing animation made with 3D Max Animation 2016
- finish the design and modeling of a interior and exterior elements of a 3D environment
- finish animation made with Maya
- edit animation to fit content
- edit audio to fit content
The President/CEO will be your "client", providing direction and feedback
Regretfully, as a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our volunteers, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
- Exceptional interns and volunteers who complete their assignments and make or exceed expectations will receive personal letter of reference written by the CEO.
- Fulfill your commitments to the internship and your name will be acknowledged on the organizations' website and in the credits of the software program when published.
- Earn academic credit and / or community service hours, with your school's approval.
- Complete your assignments and meet expectations, you will be awarded a Certificate recognizing your contribution.
- Learn about relevant personal finance topics related to your animation assignments.
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by Skype, or by phone; saving the time and cost of commuting.
- Many of our volunteers have a paid job not related to their career and volunteer with us as their career related experience.
- have access to animation and /or video software.
- have the ability to make animations, with concept and visual direction, to support concepts in content.
- be willing to accept and execute edits (minor and major).
- willing to refine animation to achieve professional results.
- certain assignments require Maya or 3DS Max 2016 Software
Preference for the following qualities:
- enthusiasm, creative, solution-oriented.
- long term commitment preferred.
Required - 2D Animation, Computer Animation, Traditional Animation,
Preferred - 3D animation, Facial animation, Keyframe Animation, Flash Animation, Creature Animation, Animation Direction, Character Animation, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Digital Graphics
- Animation Software
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Flexible but prefer finish assignment.
- Prefer commitment of 10 plus hours per week for 4 or more months.