Volunteers are the heart of our hospice team. We depend on our hospice volunteers to help us provide the extra care our patients and their families need at this time in their lives.
Volunteers offer support, companionship and friendship to our patients.
- Volunteers spend time with our patients sitting and talking.
- Volunteers spend time with our patients reading and and socializing.
As a hospice volunteer, you will be oriented to the hospice program so you can understand our caring philosopy and goals. Volunteers do not provide any hands on care.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible Schedule
- Friendly Visitor - Batavia -...
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...
- Hospice Friendly Visit Volunteer
- Veterans for Veterans: Calling...
- Friendly Visitor - Glen Ellyn
- Friendly Visitors - Heartland...
- No person should die ALONE
- Crocheting, Quilting, Knitting...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor -...
- NEW Volunteer Training this...
- Veterans serving Veterans...
- Pet Enrichment Volunteer