- Description: Work with the ACT-SO Administrative Aide to complete all administrative and support activities.
- Qualifications: Need to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Need to possess teamwork, planning and time management skills.
- Meeting Location: College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- # of Volunteers Needed: 2
- Meeting Dates: 3 rd Sat. of each month, 2-5pm, September - March and at August and September recruitment events.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 6 hours a month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide