We are looking for volunteers to work at several events during the first annual Los Gatos-Listowel Writers' Festival, October 6-9, 2016.
- Audience Coordination
- Venue setup and cleanup
- Venue technical support (AV presentations)
- Guest writer escorts
- Chamber of Commerce member coordinator
- Poster and Brochure distribution
- Childrens Event Coordinator
- Music on the Plaza assistance
- Social media outreach
- Local high school and college liaison
- Book seller assistants at C.B. Hannegan's and Friends of the Library
Venues and locations in Los Gatos include: Main Library, Friends of the Library, Town Chambers, Adult Rec. Center, Youth Rec. Center, Hotel Los Gatos, Los Gatos Lodge, C.B. Hannegans.
We also welcome volunteers with non-profit administration, fundraising or marketing experience during the leadup to this year's festival, and immediately afterwards on LGLWF 2017.
Thank you in advance for helping make this first annual Los Gatos-Listowel Writers' Festival a success!
- Literacy / Reading
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Arts Administration
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Four hour sessions.