We are looking for volunteers to work at several events during the Los Gatos Irish Writers' Festival, October 5-8, 2017.
- Audience Coordination
- Social media outreach
- Venue setup and cleanup
- Venue technical support (AV presentations)
- Guest writer escorts
- SFO pickups to drive to Los Gatos October 4th
- Chamber of Commerce member coordinator
- Poster and Brochure distribution
- Children's Event Coordinator, October 8th
- Music on the Plaza assistance, October 8
- Local high school and college liaison
- Book seller assistants
Venues and locations include:Montalvo Arts Center, Main Library, Friends of the Library, Whitney Modern Gallery, Youth Rec. Center, Los Gatos Lodge, C.B. Hannegans.
We also welcome volunteers with non-profit administration, fundraising or marketing experience during the leadup to this year's festival, and immediately afterwards on LGIWF 2018.
Thank you in advance for your support!
- Literacy / Reading
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Arts Administration
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Four hour sessions.