We are currently seeking a club facilitator for the Girls Who Code Club at the Wayland Free Public Library in Wayland, MA. Girls Who Code Clubs is an after school/weekend program providing access to computer science education for 6th-12th grade girls nationwide.
Expose girls in underserved areas to a comprehensive and unique CS education
Empower young women in CS and help transform tech into a better, more inclusive industry
Develop powerful leadership skills while positively impacting your community
Interact with large tech companies and industry leaders through field trips and guest speakers
Join a community of professionals and students who share your passion for gender parity
- Proficient in at least one backend programming language.
- Immediate knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Some experience working with youth preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background screening.
- Commitment to volunteer 2-3 hours a week.
Apply at https://girlswhocode.com/volunteer/
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Computer Science
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week.