Give back with your Social Media Skills
WhenMon Feb 06, 2017 - Thu Jun 01, 2017
Where299 Alhambra Circle Suite 506Miami, FL 33134
Will you help us with our Social Media?
Volunteering is flexible. We have many opportunities for you to give back to your community. Tell us how you would like to help!
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) is the largest volunteer driven organization in the USA committed to education, support, and advocacy for people living with mental illness and their families. We would love to have you join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
***(You don’t have to do it all...Depending upon your skills and interest you can:
- Monitor and post/schedule posts on social media channels
- Develop social media marketing ideas and content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog posts, etc.
- Assist in launching a social media campaign
- Online outreach and promotion
- Social media optimization
- Contribute innovative ideas for new projects
- (With previous experience, Contribute to our website redesign project)
Work schedule/time Commitment:
Our volunteers have a flexible schedule; exact days and times to be determined according to your schedule.
Please contact us at NAMIofMiami@gmail.com for more information on getting involved and making a difference!
- Mental Health
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18