Do you love Social Media?
WhenWed Aug 10, 2016 - Sat Feb 01, 2020
Where299 Alhambra Circle Suite 506Miami, FL 33134
Social Media Volunteer
Volunteering is flexible. We have many opportunities for you to give back to your community. Tell us how you would like to help!
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) is the largest volunteer driven organization in the USA committed to education, support, and advocacy for people living with mental illness and their families. We would love to have you join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
***(You don’t have to do it all...Depending upon your skills and interest you can:
- Monitor and post/schedule posts on social media channels
- Develop social media marketing ideas and content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog posts, etc.
- Assist in launching a social media campaign
- Online outreach and promotion
- Social media optimization
- Contribute innovative ideas for new projects
- (With previous experience, Contribute to our website redesign project)
Work schedule/time Commitment:
Our volunteers have a flexible schedule; exact days and times to be determined according to your schedule.
Currently, this is primarily a virtual internship with telephone and email communications and a bi-monthly or monthly meeting in Miami.
Please contact us at NAMIofMiami@gmail.com for more information on getting involved and making a difference!
- Mental Health
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment