Sole Train: Boston Runs Together is a community building and mentoring program that deconstructs impossible by using running as a vehicle for setting and achieving previously unimaginable goals. As a supportive community of caring adults and peers, Sole Train champions young people as they realize their capacity for greatness.
Sole Train is for you if...
- You can commit to 1-2 hrs/wk of weekday practice time and 5 weekend races/community building events
- You are available to run through the school year, culminating with Boston's Run to Remember a 5 mile or half marathon race
- You're in the market for some sweet Sole Train swag
- You want to join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
No running experience required. Ouryoung people have varying levels of ability, and we need volunteers who can struggle and sweat alongside them, while making running fun and unintimidating!
"Sole Train is about believing in yourself and never giving up. I learned that running isn't about winning; it's about trying your best and always following your dreams."
- Julie T., youth participant
Please contact us at email@example.com
To learn more about Sole Train visit our website at http://www.trinityinspires.org/sole-train/
We are committed to creating an inclusive community that reflects the diversity of our participants.We're excited to have you join the Sole Train family!
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/wk of weekday practice, September-May
- 5 weekend races/community building events