Sunday Parkways rolling through Sellwood and Milwaukie on October 2nd! We need YOUR help to keep 25,000 bikers, walkers and rollers safe and happy while they enjoy the city's open streets!
Here's how we need your help...
- Mobile Superheroes - Volunteer from the seat of your bike! Patrol critical sections of the route and help out where needed.
- Intersection Superheroes - You assist neighbors living on the route and support the participants passing by.
- Each volunteer will receive a free Sunday Parkways t-shirt, snacks and water
- Volunteers get a full training and continuous support throughout the event
- A 2016 Sunday Parkways bandana -- volunteer for any three Sunday Parkways shifts across the season and it's yours!
FOR MORE INFO AND TO SIGN UP: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/article/458897
See you out there!
Questions? Contact us!
Phil Barber, Volunteer Coordinator
About Sunday Parkways
City of Portland Sunday Parkways, presented by Kaiser Permanente, is a series of five community events that promote healthy living by opening the city's largest public space -- its streets -- for people to walk, bike, roll, and discover active transportation! Besides all the active outdoor fun, the events strive to foster civic pride, stimulate economic development, and represent the investments that communities, businesses and government bodies are making in Portland's vitality, livability, and diversity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment