We are lookimg for that special person to be a presence with our patients on the last days and hours of their lives. A journey volunteer is needed when a person's journey here is ending. This volunteer opportunity would be perfect for a retired nurse or a spiritual leader. We are looking for someone in Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbaina counties. This opportunity is not for everyone. You must be secure with your own mortality and be available to sit with a dying patient when family is not available.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- when needed
- pass drug screen
- Fabulous Volunteers needed in...
- Attention!!! Trumbull County...
- Are you looking for a way to...
- Do you like celebrating special...
- Therapy Pets and Owners Needed
- Patient Companions
- Journey Volunteer, Vigil Volunteer
- Make a difference everyday!!
- Bilingual volunteers
- Get your required school...
- Veteran Volunteers
- Bring the gift of time to a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer...
- Exceptional Fundraising Volunteers
- Hospice companions in private...
- Columbiana County Ohio...