Hospital for Special Care is a unique setting where the caring atmosphere is palpabable when people walk in the door. Reiki Volunteers will provide sessions to our patients to improve their quality of life, bring comfort, reduce stress and provide relaxation. Volunteers come once a week for two hours and often see the same patients on our long term care units. Friendships are formed. Volunteers are an important part of our mission to rebuild lives.
- Miniimum of Reiki Level I training in a classroom (not on line)
- Certification documentation
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Once a week for two hours.
- Caring, compassionate, follow Hospital guidelines for confidentiality and dress code.